Friday, October 14, 2016

Crowd Control

As you already saw the title, you already know this is about magic. So, today was the rally for my school. A rally is a huge event where all the students and faculty go to an area and celebrate about an event that's going to happen later in the day. Anyways, before the rally had started, I when up to a few people and showed them a couple of tricks. And so, the person I showed was amaxed at my performance and started to gather up his friends so I could show his friends other tricks. So I did.

When the bell rang, I told everyone that I was gonna go to the rally. They crazy thing is though, they all followed me there. I was headed to the gym to go to the rally. All the people I was with, showing tricks all followed me. I never had that kind of attention before. The people around wanted me to do more magic tricks. At the end of the day, I felt good. Not only for myself, but just bringing joy, excitement, and a little bit of confusion to the people I was showing tricks to. That's why everytime I show a trick to someone, I make someone's day a bit better. Chris Ramsay (other magician on youtube) once said "magic means a lot of things to a lot of people. To magicians, magic is mostly the emotions a spectator feels. I think that the magic is there" And that's why I do magic tricks, I like to see people's reactions and emotions toward the tricks I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment