Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Chemistry Class Performance

Yesterday, I was in Chemistry class, and our class had a substitute.  So, our assignment was to find the significant Figures in our hand outs the substitute gave us. And so, i finished the worksheet, and i had free time to do anything i want. I was thinking things to do, but the only thing i could do was take out my cards. Obviously, this is a move i do to persuade people to look at the cards. Then it worked, people asked me "why do you have cards"?  And i give them my answer "I do tricks with them". So, the people who asked me tell me to show them, so i showed them. I was only going to show one person, but then a big group came in to see what was going on. I did the trick called S.W.A.K, it's a spectacular trick, and one that amazes people. The trick involves the spectator to pick a card, show everyone including me , and i take back the card and let them sign the card, and put there card in there mouth,  All in all, i pick my own card, sign it, and put it in my mouth, I gaze at the spectator intensely, I take out my card I put in my mouth, and they take out theirs, and I show the spectator that the cards magically switch in our mouths, So now, i have the spectators card, and see has mine. That was the only trick i was going to do, but then everyone wanted to chime in and to show them another trick, so I did. But before i get any further, before i did any of that, i was a quiet person in the class. No one really knew me, i knew a couple of people but not the whole class. Now after i did all those tricks in front  of everyone, people started to recognize me. As the "Magic Man", the people i didn't know, now became the people i do know. Magic can bring people together, it can bring people happiness, confusion, and excitement. That's the amazing thing about magic, you can brighten anyone's day, or do an ice breaker to know the person.

S.W.A.K Performance: 


No comments:

Post a Comment